So, I may have shared this ENTREPRENEURIAL story before, but there’s no harm in sharing again!
I’m Hinarera, (NZ Maori for Cinderella)
- A Daughter of God
- A Wife to Ron
- A Mother to 5 precious babies (6-15yrs) whom I homeschool
- An Online Entrepreneur for the last 5 years
- Passionate about the Laws of the Universe
- Passionate about Health and Wellness (which also includes the odd chocolate and donut here and there! That’s wellness! Enjoy food!)
- An artist
- A Vision and Action Coach (I help people Manifest more in their lives)
- Passionate about EXPLORING with my FAMILY!
- Perfectly IMPERFECT!
Back in 2008 we had what I call a FASCINATING YEAR!
- We burnt down a garage on our property that we were renting. The garage housed the landlord’s 1973 Holden Monaro…….hahahahah…I know…crazy!
- We lost our main source of income when my husband lost his job.
- I broke my foot soon after husband lost his job
- I then got my creative fingers on and started painting art pieces to sell at a local market (made $700 the first day). I went to the market in crutches, because my foot was in a cast! Lol!
- We went through court for the burning of the garage ‘thing!’ Came out unscathed, didn’t have to pay a cent! There was a clause in the rental agreement that let us off!
- We had our first and only miscarriage!
That was one crazy year! But I wouldn’t trade it for all the gold in the world!
As a result of that year:
- I went on to becoming an Emotional Freedom Techniques Practitioner
- I studied Neuro-Linguistic Programming….and helped get rid of my husband’s daily chocolate addiction in 7 minutes! When he thinks of this particular chocolate, he feels like vomitting!
- Became a Raw Food Coach after going through my own RAW FOOD JOURNEY
- Started creating Passive Income with my online courses (to date I have 6 streams of income)
- Was and still is mentored by amazing International Business Coaches
- Created a MINDSET that I can do anything I set my mind and heart to!
- Connected with amazing Entrepreneurs that have assisted me on my journey
You see, prior to this FASCINATING YEAR, I was still happy. I was at home, homeschooling my children and just going about my day doing what I loved.
NOW, I am still happy and I have a Business to boot!
People think I’m a Super Woman! I think I’m a Crazy Woman! Lol!
There’s nothing SUPER about it. It’s about doing things I love and that means CREATING!
It’s been a crazy, fabulous, roller-coaster of a journey!
I’ve loved every minute of it….and the ‘stinky’ parts, I’ve loved afterwards! hahahaha!
THAT IS MY ENTREPRENEURIAL STORY! (Someone really should’ve created a shorter version of the word, Entrepreneur!)
Everyone has one!